Abstract submissions have now closed.
Posters will be on display throughout the meeting and a designated poster session will be held on the evening of Monday 11th April. Posters should be no larger than 900mm wide x 1200mm high (3ft x 4 ft, A0 paper size) portrait orientation. Posterboards and velcro will be provided.
Speakers will be selected from abstracts, with preference given to work currently in press or published within the last year. Early career scientists selected to speak in the Future generations session will have the opportunity to win a prize awarded for the best student presentation.
Posters on display at the meeting will cover a broad range of topics, including:
- Plants and agriculture
- Trees and forests
- Roots, soil, nutrients and water
- Ecology, environment and biodiversity
- Bioenergy and bioproducts
- Developmental biology
- Systems biology and bioinformatics
- Genetics, genomics and epigenetics
- Biochemistry, metabolism and signal transduction
- Plant protection and defence
- Tools and resources
- Education, policy and outreach
Please note that acceptance of all abstracts is subject to registration for the meeting and payment of the registration fee by 1st April 2016.
To register, please visit the registration page.